FIRST TIME BUYERS
— John, Dublin
— Hannah, Dublin
— Andrew, Dublin
WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SOUGHT AND SECURED MORTGAGES FOR CLIENTS THROUGHOUT IRELAND, FROM DUBLIN TO GALWAY AND CORK TO DONEGAL.
- RReview your current situation
- RFind out how much you can borrow based on your financial situation
- RCompare mortgage deals from all major Irish lenders
- RGet recommendations on the right mortgage based on your needs from a wide range of lenders
- RCreate a plan to get you ready to apply
- RCarry out internal mortgage underwriting
- RHelp you prepare the documents you need to support your application
- RSubmit your application
- RCheck your paperwork and track the progress of your application
- RCommunicate directly with the lender and answer their questions
- RLiaise directly with the lender, saving you time and effort
- RRegular communication updates
- ROn hand for questions and troubleshooting
WHY WOULD YOU GET A MORTGAGE CONSULTATION?
We ensure you’re getting the best deal on your mortgage based on your circumstances. We help you understand what’s best for you whether it is switching mortgage to potentially save €1000s over the team of your mortgage or reducing your term through restructuring your payments, all while identifying the right time to do so.
We have an extensive team of qualified mortgage specialists, and we can meet you when and where it suits you best. We strive to ensure the process is stress free and seamless so no matter what you want to do, we’re here to help.
We’ll review your situation & recommend the most suited government initiatives for First-Time Property Buyers based on your situation whether is it Help to Buy Scheme, Local Authority Home Loan or First Home Shared Equity Scheme.
Did you know?
Under the new central bank guidelines, first time buyers will be able to borrow up to 4 times their income from January 2023 onwards.
We’ll help you identify how much you can borrow based on your needs, map out how much deposit you’ll need, identify the lender best for your particular build, recommend the most suited government initiatives & assist you throughout the self-build mortgage application process.
We’ll help you identify how much you can borrow & help you secure the most suitable deal based on your needs.
We’ll help you identify the best deal for your circumstance & provide quick as well as concise guidance throughout the process. We do the switching and you make the savings.
When can you switch?
- If you are paying more than 2.3% on your mortgage.
- If you need to borrow extra money for an extension, moving house, etc.
- If you want to change the conditions on your mortgage, such as mortgage term.
- If you have been able to meet your mortgage repayments.
- If the property is not in negative equity, i.e. more than 80% loan to value.
Planning your finances and selecting the ideal property are the keys to a profitable buy to let investment, regardless of whether you are just beginning or extending your existing rental portfolio. The following step is to arrange financing for a purchase.
We’ll submit your application to a number of lenders through our network of all major Irish lenders and then show you a clear picture of your options.
Mortgages for investment properties are unique in that the affordability requirements are mostly dependent on the anticipated monthly revenue from renting the property to a tenant. The application procedure therefore heavily relies on the property’s location, dimensions, and value. We have extensive experience in the buy-to-let sector and so we understand what information the banks want. We help you present a strong application and successfully secure the finance you need for your investment property.
Every day we help single people, couples as well as and families with new mortgage applications, switching lenders for a better deal, moving to new homes, refinancing and equity release, investment property purchasing and business looking to invest in new premises.
|Warning: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or any other loan secured on it.|
|Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your credit agreement, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.|
|Warning: You may have to pay charges if you pay off a fixed rate loan early.|
|Warning: The cost of your monthly payments may increase.|
|Warning: The payment rates on this housing loan may be adjusted by the lender from time to time.|
Why work with us?
Work with Ireland’s leading financial advisors to make your money work smarter, harder and go further.
Join over 174,000 people who follow askpaul
Get FREE access to content to help you make the right decision about your finances. Follow askpaul on:
Ready to get started?
Have a Financial Question?
Connect on social: