Why Follow Paul?
If you ever found it a struggle to get good, honest financial advice? AskPaul was started to help remove the jargon around making lifelong financial investments and commitments while providing a place to get answers to your questions.
In the Press
- Everything you need to know about credit cards : Published in the Independent.
- PCP: A Worthwhile finance? Published in the Independent.
- Spring clean your finances with these top tips from AskPaul.
- In today’s climate this is what it takes’ – Desperate families camp out in cars to secure home, Publish in The Sunday Business Post.
- Housing bubble will burst and cause another credit crunch- Published in the Irish Sun.
- Money doesn’t guarantee happiness, but it certainly helps’ Publish in Irish Times
- Top 10 Tips for First Time buyers – Published in the Sunday Business post.
- Simple steps to cutting your tax bill on TV 3.
- Pensions: savings on steroids, but with pitfalls, Publish on Irish Independent.
- What purchase have you made that you consider the best value for money?
As Seen on
Book your 1:1 With Paul
Paul on Facebook
Join in the conversation on my Facebook page where I post videos, answer peoples financial questions and discuss topics that are vital to every individual who wants to succeed at managing their finances!
For being here.